SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN FOR PRIVATE EQUITY PLACEMENT AGENT
Hycroft Advisors, a leading private equity placement agent, seeks a social media intern to assist the Managing Director in London with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Sales Force.
The position is a short, part time, paid assignment, based at their office in Mayfair, London.
Key deliverables include:
• Analyse and tagging of the Managing Director’s extensive network in LinkedIn.
• Identifying the priority connections on LinkedIn in conjunction with the Managing Director.
• Locating the priority connections from LinkedIn on Twitter and following them.
• Building private lists in Twitter that reflect the LinkedIn tags.
• Analysing existing Sales Force data against LinkedIn tags.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrable experience of using LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Experience of Sales Force.
• Good communication skills.
• Understand what it takes to build a strong social media following.
This is an excellent position for someone wanting to find out more about the private equity industry.
How to apply
If you would like to apply, please send a cover letter and evidence of your LinkedIn and Twitter experience that would be relevant to this position.
Chris Cooke, Managing Director: ccooke@hycroftadvisors .com
About Hycroft Advisors
Hycroft Advisors are a speciality investment bank focused on serving the alternative investments market such as private equity and infrastructure. Established in 2013, they are based in New York, with offices also in San Francisco, Dallas, and London.
A business I know, 7connections (in London) is a fast growing digital marketing agency that specialises in the dental industry. They are currently looking for a PPC executive to join their busy team and take on the delivery of PPC campaigns for various clients.
7connections are looking for a freelancer who can help out immediately with small tasks and projects whilst they recruit a full time person to fill the role above.
If you know anyone that is interested in either helping out on a freelance basis or would like more information about the full-time role please contact Annie on annie.gladwell@7connections .com